Terms & Conditions
- All offers and discounted prices in this catalogue are part of a national sales program conducted by Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd and are valid only between 1st Septemer 2020 and 31st March 2021 at participating Yamaha dealers which can be found at https://sale.au.yamaha.com/
- Not all products listed in this promotion are available at all Yamaha dealers.
- While stocks last.
- The prices as set out or referred to in this promotion apply for the duration of the program and may be sold at this price or lower.
- The Yamaha dealer participating in this promotion may not have sold these products in the past and where it has sold these products it may have sold them at more or less than the advertised price.
- The Yamaha dealer participating in this promotion may not have sold these products in the past and where it has sold these products it may have sold them at less than RRP.
- Only stands, stools and accessories outlined in the product description are included.
- Participating dealers may charge freight.
- Lifestyle images are for illustration purposes only.
- iPhone, iPod, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- RRP — these are recommended retail prices only and there is no obligation for Yamaha dealers to comply with this recommendation.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
“WIN $5000 TO SPEND” on sale.au.yamaha.com You can gain entries into the competition in the following ways:
- ENTRY - Complete the sign up form on https://sale.au.yamaha.com/win/.
EXTRA ENTRIES - Share your “Unique Referral Code” via email or on social media (you receive this after your initial entry), each time it is used you will receive an extra entry. Or if you use a referral code upon entry
- ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “WIN $5000 TO SPEND” lottery is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Yamaha Music Australia and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this lottery, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
- LOTTERY PERIOD. The lottery which will be held over 4 month period from September 24, 2020 at 12:00 noon AEST and ends on January 24, 2021 at 23:59 AEST.
- INITIAL ENTRY. During the lottery period, entrants are required to complete the sign up form on sale.au.yamaha.com and agree to the terms and conditions. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than January 24, 2021 at 23:59 AEST.
- EXTRA ENTRIES. If upon entry the entrant has entered a referral code they will receive an extra entry. After the entrant has completed their initial entry, they will be provided their own Unique Referral Code to share, each time this is used by another person to enter the competition the initial entrant will receive an extra entry. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than January 24, 2021 at 23:59 AEST.
- ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. There will be 1 winner in this period, the winner will be drawn at 3pm Wednesday 27th January 2021, the winner will be notified by email and their name posted on sale.au.yamaha.com by 5pm the following day. If the prize is unclaimed by 3pm 27th February, the prize will be re-drawn at this time and the new winner notified by email and posted on sale.au.yamaha.com by 5pm the following day. Winners agree to allow Yamaha Music Australia to use Winner’s name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings.
- PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. The prize is a $5000 voucher to be spent on sale.au.yamaha.com, prices as listed. Instructions for redeeming this prize will be emailed to the winner. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner. The prize cannot are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Submission of entry in the competition deems acceptance of the Terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.
Permit No ACT TP 20/01058